Healthblocks is a start-up created by Bothrs. In short, it's a low-code SaaS platform for building digital health products. Think mobile health applications, telehealth solutions, health information technology and personalized medicine. With Healthblocks, users can circumvent most of what is and otherwise lengthy and tedious design and development process, while also offering a regulatory compliant environment.
We’re looking for a sales support person who is really efficient, organized and structured. As the Sales Support at Healthblocks, you will have a key role in helping us to achieve our sales goals. Together with our Marketing & Sales team, you will play a large role in building our lead database and growing Healthblocks into a successful international start-up.
What you bring to the role
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Healthblocks:
- Providing direct support to the sales team to help close deals, set up statements of work, and review contracts.
- Managing and providing clarity on incoming sales and customer requests related to deals, products, access rights and billing.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ administrative systems in sales and operations
- Maintaining our Hubspot CRM, explaining the sales process and making sure the data checks out.
- Dealing with correspondence, preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Collaborating closely with the finance team to help out with debt collection, and keeping a close eye on sales targets.
- Taking charge in organizing sales events and thoroughly follow-up with attendees after the event to capture possible leads.
- Supporting the executive team with additional operational and administrative tasks such as funding processes, invoicing, contract handling, etc.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Above all, you’re well-spoken, and a decent writer. You should be very fluent in both English and Dutch.
- 2-4 years of previous experience with customer service, assisting management and supporting sales
- Some degree of emotional intelligence is a given; you’re friendly, empathetic, and sociable.
- A customer-first mindset is crucial; this means you’re a great listener and you can refrain from being too pushy and sales-y at the right times.
- You’re comfortable with technology & tools and you’re eager to learn our peculiar sales process.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in years of business experience is very much welcomed.
- Experience with G-Suite and a CRM system like Salesforce or Hubspot is definitely an added bonus.
- You’ve got great attention to detail and fact-check as much as you can, especially concerning our CRM.
- You care about outcomes and you feel like you’d be a great fit in an environment with small, cross-functional teams.
- Administration, reporting, and note-taking shouldn’t deter you at all.
- It’s one thing to learn new things, sharing it with other team members is also highly valued.
- We’re still a start-up, so you’re gonna need to stay organized and able to multitask very well.