Healthblocks is a start-up created by Bothrs. In short, it's a low-code SaaS platform for building digital health products. Think mobile health applications, telehealth solutions, health information technology and personalized medicine. With Healthblocks, users can circumvent most of what is and otherwise lengthy and tedious design and development process, while also offering a regulatory compliant environment.
Your experience, skills and passion will come to life at Healthblocks. As our first UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for leading the product design process at Healthblocks:
- Exploring and communicating design concepts through sketches, user flows and wireframes, which serve as a foundation for you to build high-fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborating with product manager and engineering team to successfully execute all visual design stages.
- Keeping everyone on the same page to ensure the proposed design fits user needs, business goals and long term strategy.
- Validating design concepts by eliciting user feedback, measuring usability and considering both the state of the market and technical constraints.
- Iterating your design based on said user feedback. Understand how to prioritise user needs.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to understand and translate the product, user and business requirements.
- Reporting, presenting and sharing your key learnings to the team and business stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the Healthblocks Design System and language. Chasing all opportunities to maintain a flexible, scaleable and pragmatic component-based system.
- You’ll also be involved in the scouting and recruiting of new design-related positions at Healthblocks. Together with HR, you’ll be supervising the hiring process of new designers and provide input and mentoring to new hires.
What you bring to the role
What you’ll bring to the role
- You’ve got at least 5 years of relevant experience as a full-time UX/UI designer in a product environment.
- You have a portfolio on Behance and/or Dribbble.
- You have experience with Figma (or Sketch/ Adobe XD).
- Experience in exploring, describing and testing new features.
- Mastery of UX design and design management.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Experience with lean thinking, design sprints, and iterative design.
- You are motivated to always stay in touch with design leaders in your field and bring that inspiration to everyone at HealthBlocks.
- Feedback is what drives progress, that’s why you should be able to supply radical yet constructive feedback.
- You have a passion for or at least great interest in Healthcare.
- You are comfortable in challenging design briefings and digging deeper towards underlying user needs and expectations.
- Nice plus is that you are able to work with Photoshop/Illustrator, Framer, Webflow, Miro, Hotjar, Keynote/Pitch/Slides, After Effects.